Exclusive Hogmanay 3 night package for 20 people
Enjoy the full farm and bunkhouse to yourselves. An ideal place to bring all your friends in one place and have a memorable Hogmanay together. Getting away together is one of the best ways to bring in the New Year. Its a great experience. The bunkhouse is set up to enjoy the outdoors especially in Winter:
- Have a big bonfire in the dry open barn
- BBQ and with all charcoal, utensils and bonfire wood included.
- The barn has a fantastic open outlook over Loch Tay sunset and stars.
- Well equipped self catering kitchen, all 20 can fit round.
- Comfortable lounge with 50inch HD TV with sky sports and sky movies
- Complimentary case of 6 bottles of Champagne and a festive hamper.
- Our newly refurbished bunkhouse is cosy and warm with
modern and clean facilities.
The area is absolutely stunning in the winter, more than likely we will have snow. You will regularly see herds of deer on the land and there is plenty to do in the area:
- Walks up a choice of Munros
- A range of outdoor activities including white water rafting and highland safari.
- Private picturesque beach on Loch Tay
This 3 night package is £3,000. (Between 20 people it works out at £50 per person per night.)
Either the 30th December to 2nd January or 31st December to 3rd January. Longer stays are also possible.
Surrounded by some of Scotland’s most beautiful munros and highland attractions, Boreland Loch Tay is just a 20 minute drive from Aberfeldy and under 2 hours from Edinburgh, Glasgow and inverness.
Please call or email for more information.
Boreland Loch Tay