Boreland enthusiastically welcomes enquiries from travel trade partners around the world.
We are advocates of Scotland with a real passion for Highland Perthshire and Loch Tay. As a multi-purpose venue with self-catering lodges, we can:
- Accommodate up to 78 guests (29 single occupancy per room) across 29 bedrooms, most with a mix of king-size beds, double beds, and family rooms. We work with nearby accommodation suppliers if numbers are larger than 78.
- Host gatherings for up to 200 in our large rustic barn, with additional venue space in our unique cowshed and smaller workshop area. Total capacity for all venue space is 300. Plus, we have over 117 acres of outdoor space to use too.
- Cater for groups large or small. Whether you are looking for a light lunch or fancy feast, our suppliers are some of the best in the business. They know Boreland and deliver the best foodie experiences.
- Provide private parking for coaches and cars alike.
- Curate experiences unlike those found anywhere else. From a full blown Scottish ceilidh to private chocolate tasting with one of the world’s best chocolatiers, highland games adventures, or a meet and greet with a famous local arctic explorer. We are a dab hand at both traditional and out of the ordinary group experiences.
- Welcome FITs for one night stays or more.
So, if you are a DMC, carrier, tour operator, or supplier who sells Scotland – get in touch with Eilidh to chat through your idea and find out more about our commission rates.